Workshop: how to produce paper ?
Penelope, art bookbinder based in Prague, invites you to learn how to produce paper out of plants!
Workshop in 2 sessions:
* Saturday November 8th: after the presentation of the amazing history of paper, everyone will realize his own page which needs to dry for quite a long time.
* Saturday November 22nd: we'll discover the result and talk about the modern production of paper and its ecological impact.
Saturday, November 8th and 22nd, from 10 am to 11:30 am
For children from 7 to 11 years
Fee: 350,- CZK / child
Materials: apron, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 sponge and 2-3 old newspapers.
Reservation until November 4th by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone: 257 222 257
The activity may be canceled if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
More information about Penelope's work here.
Art workshop with Viktorie
The Czech artist Viktorie Grohovà will introduce to you different fascinating art techniques in a series of workshops.
Together you will have the opportunity to practice and produce your own artworks!
* Saturday October 18th: painting on silk
* Saturday November 29th: linol technique
* Saturday December 13th: oil painting
* Saturday January 10th: puppets
10 am - 12 pm
Suitable for children from 7 years old
EN, FR, CZ
Material will be provided depending on the technique used.
Price: 350 CZK / session.
Information about Viktorie Grohová's work is available here: www.viktorieanna.com
Meet the author /
illustrator Petr Horacek
Meet the author / illustrator
The award winning author with Czech roots will present his new book "The pilot and the little prince" in an interactive evening at Amadito.
The book is a remarkable biographic story about Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, creator of one of the world's most beloved books "The little Prince".
Petr Sís was born in Brno in 1949 and has lived in New York City since 1984. He received, among many awards, the Hans Christian Andersen Award in 2012 for his lasting contribution to children books' illustrations.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet Peter Sís!
EN / CZ
Free entrance, reservation recommended!